Busca Etiquetas Tejidas Baratas, Etiquetas Tejidas Personalizadas, Damasco Tejido Etiqueta en el directorio Industry, Reliable fabricante / proveedor / fábrica de China

Buzón de Consultas (0)
Home > Lista de Producto > Etiqueta tejida > personalizado etiquetas de ropa tejida

personalizado etiquetas de ropa tejida

Información básica

Modelo: WL-10

Descripción del producto

Gran Picture


etiqueta tejida varios producto Information
de

Product

Woven label

Material

Cotton, Ribbon, Nylon, Polyester, Damask, Taffeta, Satin and so on.

Usage

Garment/bags/shoes/hats/toys/blankets/home texitle, etc. 

Feature

Environmental friendly, non-fading, recycled, washable reflective woven label

Color

Customized(any color)

Size

Customized reflective woven label

Edge

Heat Cut, laser cut ,ultrasonic cut or over lock edge 

OEM Service

Accepted

MOQ

1000pcs

Sample Making

3-5 days

Mass Production

7-10 days(depends on reflective woven lable technique and qty)

Packing

Usually polybag and carton, or as per customers requirement


Woven Label Folds

los pliegues de tejido de la etiqueta están disponibles para sus opciones.







Show
etiquetas tejidas
tipo 1: principal Label




Type 2: tamaño Label




tipo 3 : Atención Label




más products





Us
por qué elegir

*1) Excellence Experience

  •       15 Years' experience in woven label production;

 

*2) Excellent Quality

  •        We can produce woven label to the ultimate satisfaction of the most demanding customers;
  •        Our excellence quality are witnessed by industy elites that we’ve working with, including:

 



 

*3) Excellence Service

      With the seamless cooperation of our prodution division and sales team, we can:

  •       reply to any inquiry within 12 hours;
  •       resolve any problem within 24 hours.







Payment
gastos de envío

Shipping Ways

Mainly sea shipping or International express (DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT etc.)

Port

Shenzhen, China

Payment Ways

L/C, T/T, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow

Payment Term

30% before production, while the rest 70% before shipment




Production

etiqueta tejida se producen aquí muy cuidadosamente por nuestros experimentados trabajadores de forma ordenada!


Cooperation Guide

1) Make Sample.

Counter sample of woven label can be made in 3-5 days upon receipt of your artwork or sample.

 

2) Quotation.

Details of your requirements are much appreciated for reflective woven label quotation, including:

 

1. Size

2. Quantity

3. Color(Pantone No.)

4. Artwork in PDF/AI or image of front and back sides.


mirando adelante a su cualquier tipo de consulta! ¡Todas las preguntas se contestarán dentro de 12 horas! :-) ¡Gracias!



Grupos de Producto : Etiqueta tejida

Enviar a esta empresa
  • *Tema:
  • a:

  • *Mensajes:
    Su mensaje debe ser entre 20 a 8.000 caracteres